Wednesday, April 15, 2009

you're going to need staples....

FYI, not very therapeutic to a 6 year old who just fell off of the monkey bars at school, hit her head on a rock, and is covered in blood, and scared to death. Needless to say, it took 4 adults (me, kevin, the nurse practitioner and another nurse) to hold Sloan down in order to clean the back of her head and put a staple to keep it from bleeding and promote healing. Poor baby. She is home now, sitting up in bed (she refused to lay down) and watching television.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Oh, poor kiddo! I was wondering if she was okay - E. was telling me she'd gotten hurt and had to go home early and all... dang, you have all sorts of blog posts I haven't seen too... your lil girl looks SO CUTE in her t-ball uniform, dang, I should have put E in t-ball!

Sorry about your test, I am glad you have a good strong family that loves you and believes in you... that's awesome. Good luck with the rest of your tests and whatnot, you can totally

Burke Family said...

Staples!! OMGosh! Feel better Sloanie!